Up to 1500 sq. ft. = $345.00 (3 hours)
Up to 2500 sq. ft. = $395.00 (3 – 4 hours)
Up to 3500 sq. ft. = $445.00 (4 – 4.5 hours)
Up to 4500 sq. ft. = $495.00 (5 + hours)
Over 4500 sq. ft. or Commercial Properties quote required.
Add $70 for homes built before 1975.
A Travel Fee of $50.00 will apply when the inspector has to travel more than 60k
A Pre-Listing Property Inspection Includes:
Having a professional inspector in your home, before you sell, will prepare you with a, great product for a prudential home buyer. By performing a pre-listing inspection this will help in many ways, as listed below:
- See you home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- Price your home realistically
- Make repairs before viewing by calling a professional contractor or repairing the defects yourself (If you are qualified)
- Be prepared to negotiate
- This inspection may help waive the contingency
- Help detect the safety issues before a home showing
- Add professional support to documents and reduce liability on your disclosure statement
- Help in aiding prospected concerns and suspicions
Inspection reports, as well as repair cost, are available to potential buyers.