Up to 1500 sq. ft. = $345.00 (3 hours)
Up to 2500 sq. ft. = $395.00 (3 – 4 hours)
Up to 3500 sq. ft. = $445.00 (4 – 4.5 hours)
Up to 4500 sq. ft. = $495.00 (5 + hours)
Over 4500 sq. ft. or Commercial Properties quote required.
Add $70 for homes built before 1975.
A Travel Fee of $50.00 will apply when the inspector has to travel more than 60k
A Pre-Purchase Property Inspection Includes:
At Iron View Inspections we know how important buying a home can be for you. As Senior Inspector I, Jim Bodnarchuk, encourage you to have a home inspection for these reasons:
- How well are the mechanical and electrical systems holding out?
- Is the structure of the home not compromised?
- How safe is the home?
- Looking for signs of moisture (number one killer in a home)
- Help with a maintenance schedule
- Know the history of the home. Ask the owner who is selling (how new is the roof covering, working knowledge of the HVAC. system, was the home used for illegal activity)
Our knowledge of home systems will be an asset to you. As the buyer you may have heard the saying “home inspectors kill deals.” This is not true. At Iron View Inspections we follow the Standards of Practice set by our association InterNACHI.
All homes regardless of age will have deficiencies, from daily use and deterioration due to the climate.
We report and observe on the condition of the home, of the day of inspection and supply you with a report. You will be comfortable in making a decision about the property that has been inspected. This is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make.
The Report and Observe list includes: